Thursday 25 November 2010

Cellulite Exercise

Ok so you are looking to get rid of your cellulite? you want a miracle cure - well guess what - there is no cream or potion that is going to shift that cellulite. Read about how I used cellulite exercise to get rid of my cellulite. Sorry honey the bad news is you are going to have to do some work! But the good news is that if you get the right information (like right here on this blog) you are going to be able to shift the cellulite with the least amount of effort by doing really targeted exercises.

You can do all the aerobic exercise that you want but it wont make a difference to your cellulite - it may help you to lose some weight though! If you don't believe me take a look at the slim celebs in the video below, you can still have cellulite even if you are slim! So we have established that you need to do the right exercises, ok well which ones?

It is going to be hard for me to properly explain the exercises here on this blog in writing so the best thing I can do to help you is to point you to the exercise program I took up, it is the only thing that really worked and believe me I'm no gym bunny but these exercises where not difficult, they were focused to produce the best results in the quickest time. I just did a set of reps in the monring when I got up and one more just before bed. You don't need any exercise equipment and you can do them in 10 mintue flat - so take a look at the program and try it out here Anti Cellulite Exercise Program


No comments:

Post a Comment