Tuesday 23 November 2010

Welcome to the cellulite remedies blog

Hi there welcome to my blog!

My name is Helena and I have set up this blog to share some information about cellulite remedies. I had cellulite for years and I used to dread going on vacation or even swimming at my local pool, I just avoided anything that would mean showing off my legs. I wasted some much money on cellulite remedies its hard to believe, I tried everything on the market and spent a fortune at my local beauty spa, but no matter what I did I couldn't shift the cellulite from my thighs and backside. It was getting depressing, I had always taken care of myself and loved to look good, after having three kids and turning 50 I found that I was fighting a losing battle, I convinced myself that it was all downhill from here on in. It was at this point one of my best friends - in an effort to get me to snap out of it - started to research cellulite remedies online, she had seen something on Oprah and wanted to find something that would really help me. In her search she came across a program that had helped hundreds of women just like me to conquer their cellulite and feel confident in their bodies once more, it was called Naked Beauty. She was so excited when she told me about it!

I thanked her for making the effort but didn't really believe that it would work - if this program was so great why wasn't everyone using it? But I still had to go ahead and try it out - I really didn't want to hurt her feelings after she has put so much effort into finding it for me. So I went ahead and ordered it, I started reading the information and I was quite amazed, this Joey Atlas guy really knew what he was talking about, I realised how I had been getting ripped off by the anti-cellulite industry for years. Some of the stuff he said was like "wow I had never thought about it like that!".

Anyway I started working the program and just as Joey had promised I started to notice a difference, just a little bit at first, but that was enough to spur me on. After working the program for 3 months my cellulite was hardly noticeable at all. And now I use Joey's tips to keep the cellulite at bay, no more money down the drain I have my own cellulite remedy that I have built into my everyday life. I am so happy about it that I wanted to share some tips and info with y'all if you want to see Joey's program take a look here Naked Beauty or see my story over on my website here http://celluliteremediesguide.com

No comments:

Post a Comment